Help us “Green Carlow Festivals”
Are you interested in saving your business money and being associated with Éigse Carlow Arts Festival, the 41st International Pan‐Celtic Festival, Floral Festival Trail and Carlow Autumn Walking Festival?
A number of Carlow festivals are going green and we asking local businesses to do the same by becoming involved in ‘Greening Carlow Festivals’. Joining this programme will give your business a wonderful opportunity to gain knowledge on how to green your business and make cash savings through efficiencies.
The benefits of this programme to you and your business are as follows;
• Identifying cost savings in energy, water and waste.
• Recognition on the different festival webpages
• Recognition as a Carlow Festival Green Aware member
• Subsidised Environmental Reviews
• Opportunity to achieve environmental certification with Green Hospitality Programme which is acknowledged both nationally and internationally.
• Assist compliance with Environmental legal requirements
The programme is open to businesses of all sizes throughout County Carlow. The programme is sponsored by the Environmental Protection Agency and with their support we can offer a number of businesses a subsidised environmental review where improved efficiencies and potential cost savings will be identified.